NBLE / NBM / NBH
NICA NBLE, NBM & NBH Ni-Cd batteries are designed for a wide variety of stationary industrial applications such as power back-up, engine starting and bulk energy storage.
- process control
- data & information system
- emergency & security systems
- norman - switchgear, switching & transmission
- trouble-free long service life of 20 years or more
- low overall cost
- reliability, no risk of sudden death or thermal runaway
- low maintenance thanks to large electrolyte reserve
- wide operating temperature range
- NBLE blocks from 7.5 Ah to 1660 Ah
- NBM blocks, from 11 Ah to 1390 Ah
- NBH blocks, from 8.3 Ah to 920 Ah
Pocket Plate Technology
L type is designed for applications where the battery is required to provide
- a reliable source of energy over relatively long discharge periods
- a current that is relatively low in comparison with the total stored energy
- discharges are generally infrequent
The typical discharge range is from 1 hour to 100 hours. Typical uses are power back-up and bulk energy storage.
M type is designed for applications where the batteries are usually required to sustain:
- electrical loads for between 30 minutes to 3 hours
- "mixed" loads involving a mixture of high and low discharge rates
- frequent or infrequent discharges
The typical discharge range is from 15 minutes to 2 hours. Typical uses are in power back-up applications.
H type is designed for applications demanding
- a relatively high current over short periods
- usually less than 30 min duration
- the applications can have frequent or infrequent discharges.
The typical discharge range is from 1 second to 30 minutes. Typical uses are in starting and power back-up applications.