NAL / NAM / NAH
NICA NAL, NAM and NAH Single Ni-Cd cells are designed for use in wide variety of harsh environment at wide temperature range and resistant to electrical and mechanical abuse and recyclable.
- switch tripping
- emergency lighting
- DC instrumentation
- trouble-free long service life of 20 years or more
- low overall cost
- reliability, no risk of sudden death or thermal runaway
- low maintenance thanks to large electrolyte reserve
- mechanical and electrical resistance
- NAL 10 Ah to 355 Ah
- NAM 9 Ah to 355 Ah
- NAH 9 Ah to 210 Ah
Pocket Plate Technology
- The L range has a thicker plates and is designed for applications where the battery is required to provide a reliable source of energy over relatively long discharge periods.
- Normally, the current is relatively low in comparison with the total stored energy and the discharges are generally infrequent. Typically uses are power back-up and bulk energy storage.
- The M range is design for applications where the batteries are usually required to sustain electrical loads for between 30 minutes to 3 hours or for mixed loads which involve a mixture of high and low discharge rates.
- The applications can have frequent or infrequent discharges. The range is typically used in power back-up applications.
- The H range uses very high thin plates and is designed for applications where there is a demand for a relatively high current over short periods, usually less than 30 minutes in duration.
- The application can have frequent or infrequent discharges. The range is typically used in starting and power back-up applications.