NICA NFL and NFM single Ni-Cd cells are designed for a wide variety of industrial stationary applications.
- switch tripping
- emergency lighting
- DC instrumentation
- trouble-free long service life of 20 years or more
- low overall cost
- reliability, no risk of sudden death or thermal runaway
- low maintenance thanks to large electrolyte reserve
- mechanical and electrical resistance
- 10 Ah to 70 Ah
Pocket Plate Technology
Pocket plate: the positive and negative electrodes consist of rectangular perforated steel pockets - a strong plate construction.
- NFL are cells design for for long discharge periods, typically 2 hours and longer;
- NFM are cells designed for medium discharge period between 30 minutes to 3 hours