NBH Ni-Cd batteries are designed for a wide variety of stationary industrial applications such as power back-up and engine starting.
- process control
- data & information system
- emergency & security systems
- engine starting
NBH Ni-Cd batteries offer peace of mind and a low overall cost thanks to the following features:
- trouble-free long service life of 20 years or more
- low overall cost
- reliability, no risk of sudden death or thermal runaway
- low maintenance thanks to large electrolyte reserve
- wide operating temperature range
- 8.3 Ah to 930 Ah
Pocket Plate Technology
The H type is designed for applications demanding
- a relatively high current over short periods
- usually less than 30 min duration
- the applications can have frequent or infrequent discharges.
The typical discharge range is from 1 second to 30 minutes. Typical uses are in starting and power back-up applications.