The NICA H14E Railway Battery steel pocket plate single Ni-Cd cells are designed to provide emergency back-up power and engine starting power in rail applications.
- Diesel engine starting
- passenger coaches
- EMUs (Electric Multiple Units)
- DMUS (Diesel Multiple Units)
NBH Ni-Cd batteries offer peace of mind and a low overall cost thanks to the following features:
- outstanding resistance to electrical and mechanical abuse*
- trouble-free long service life of 20 years or more
- excellent charge retention
- remains operational after prolonged storage
- operation over a wide temperature range
- 32 Ah up to 320 Ah
Pocket Plate Technology
Pocket plates: the positive and negative electrodes consist of rectangular perforated steel pockets.
Efficient Gas Combination
Single cells comply with IEC 60623.